Monday 24 November 2014

New Hairstyle and November shenanigans

New haircut and November shenanigans

Hey lovelies!

So I thought, what better way to welcome a new season than with a new and somewhat appropriate hairstyle! Curls are totes in this winter there's just something festive about it and lets be honest, a fringe can sort out any bad hair day.
The picture on the top left just highlights the way you can just throw up your hair in a messy bun and still make it look like you spent time on it. (don't we all love time saving cheats?)

Usually I'm conflicted about new hair cuts and sometimes I like it, other times I hate it and I'm like I want my old hair back!!! (insert crying face) but this time it was instant love! honestly, I just looked in the mirror after that haircut and thought YES! this is gawj!
This is my natural hair colour but a dye shade that is similar to this is 'mahogany' a reddish brunette tone.

So, how quickly has this fall gone by? Christmas is totes upon us already (in exactly one month it'll be Christmas eve!) **retarded/excited happy dance** but anyway, this November has been full of ups and downs for me...
there's been college work, assignments and deadlines (oh joy) on  top of that, having to turn out weekly radio shows; I have to admit, although I'm not used to hearing my voice on air, I sound pretty damn good!
Of course, one of the biggest issues with this coldness after the hot summer months is comfort eating!! seriously, the amount of food I've practically hoovered this month is ridiculous! But I thought enough is enough and it was time to take some drastic actions. If you want to know more about this drastic action then keep an eye out for my next blog where I'll go into more detail about it!

Also if you're wondering, the shade of nail varnish I'm wearing is 'amethyst' by Mavala and I am completely in love with it! its supes beauts and it reminds me of red wine which is totes christmassy and well just 100% glam really.

So, I love you all and stay mesmerizing!

xoxo Millie_Mesmerize

FB: Millie Mezmerize
IG: Millie_Mesmerize
Wordpress: Milliemesmerize


No comments:

Post a Comment