Friday 24 October 2014

Fall Fashion + Fur: Fashionable or a Fashion Faux pas?

Autumn is finally upon us! If the fallen leaves and gusty winds just weren't clue enough then new fall lines of knitted cardies and statement coats definitely are!
Most of you are already packing away your crop tops and hot pants but I ask you, WHY?
A popular look this season is the 'layering'... yes, you heard right: one piece of clothing worn on top of another is now tres chic!
Seriously, how cute does this combo look?
I think with layering, anyone can pull off summer clothes and look amazingly on trend whilst doing it. Not only is this totes adorable and amazeballs with colours galore but hello! think about how much money you can be saving!

No more rushing to the high street trying to get your hands on thick warm sweats and jackets before someone else grabs them, now you can create your own warm outfit layering your pretty, cute and colourful tops and light cardies from the previous summer months
Another look I've been noticing is this supes awesome 'belted scarf' look. Basically take any old scarf you have lying around, add a belt of your choice over it... thick or thin... take your pick! be adventurous! and voila; instant customized outfit. glam it up with printed scarves or diamente belts.

How's that for a bit of late night DIY?
why don't you go ahead and try your own creations and post the pictures? #milliemesmerize on instagram or tag me @millie_mesmerize  if on facebook tag me @millie mezmerize and let me see your creativity flow!

Another topic I want to touch on tonight before I leave you be is the return or invasion of fur coats O.o honestly! I thought they were a thing of last season and so imagine my surprise when all of a sudden they're making a grand entrance on the streets of London! Everywhere I turn all I see is leopard prints, Tiger prints, Bear fur, Wolf and all kinds... They're dressy and glam on a night out but totes tacky and lame dressed down for everyday casual wear.
so what do you think? fashionable or fashion faux pas?
comment, facebook me, instagram me, tweet me.



facebook: millie mezmerize
instagram: @millie_mesmerize
twitter: @milliemesmerize

love, hugs and kisses

millie_mesmerize

No comments:

Post a Comment